Wishroute Guide Role
Help people lead healthier lives by providing unconditional judgment-free support via personal 2-way text message conversations. Our guide role is central to our mission to drive positive behavioral change to help people reach their wellness goals.
Have a passion for or looking to get started in the wellness industry? This is a great opportunity if you want experience in wellness coaching, behavioral health or lifestyle management.
You will help people set clear intentions, become self-aware of their behaviors to make impactful change, and manage challenges that come up along the way. Users text us about their day, you capture important insights about the user, and then text them back to support them! We find it super fulfilling and impactful work and hope you will too.
- People who care and encourage with positive reinforcement
- Extensively trained in the behavioral science-based Wishroute judgment-free coaching methodology
- Accountability partners that help people stay on track with their goals using a wellness product
Who you are:
- Someone with a natural coaching intuition. You enjoy and have experience helping people work through challenges and reach their goals. You’ve had experience as a coach, teacher, trainer, mentor, or in a customer support role.
- You possess quality written communication skills
- A fast learner with attention to detail
- Have a passion for health/wellness (do not need specific certifications)
- Comfortable on the computer (we use applications like Front and ReTool. Although you don’t need any prior experience with them, general comfort on the computer is needed)
- You'll go through comprehensive training on our judgment-free coaching methodology and systems before your first shift. Time for training is compensated!
- Flexible schedule week-to-week, must commit to at least 10 hours/week. Evening shifts are currently 7-10pm ET and morning shifts are currently 8:30-10:30am ET
- Must be available at least two weekends per month- this requires filling at least 2 shifts on a Friday, Saturday, or Sunday each month
- Required to stay up to date on process updates, reminders, team tips, and your schedule availability (~30min/week)
- $15.00/hr as a contractor to start and you'll have a clear path to promotion, raises, and bonuses to be making $16-$20/hr within 6-12 months
- Must have a computer and comfortable at-home work environment
Wishroute is a text message-based encouragement service-- Real people (like you!) on the Wishroute team act as users’ accountability buddy. We encourage users daily via text message to move forward with their wellness goals on good and tough days. Our goal is to make each Wishrouter feel supported, cared about and on track with their goals. Learn more about our philosophy at www.wishroute.com
Sound like a fit? Ready to learn more?
Apply now by submitting an application!
We accept applications on an ongoing basis. All applicants that pass our initial screening will be placed on a waiting list. As positions become available, we’ll reach out to those on the list. But don’t worry, we will always contact you and let you know where you are in the process.